The OS X…
How to update all your local GIT repositories ?
#!/bin/bash CUR_DIR=$(pwd) echo "\n\033[1mPulling in latest changes.\033[0m" for i in $(find . -name ".git" | cut -c 3-);do echo "";echo "\033[1m"$i"\033[0m";echo ""; cd "$i";cd ..;git pull origin master;cd $CUR_DIR done echo "\n\033[32mComplete.\033[0m\n"
How to ?
- Name this script _github.sh
- Put this script on the subfolder of your local repository.
- in my case host3r is located at /usr/local/git/host3r
- So this script is located at /usr/local/git/_github.sh
- Then cd /usr/local/git and sh _github.sh
Pulling in latest changes cansina/.git From https://github.com/deibit/cansina * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD Already up-to-date. cewl/.git From https://github.com/digininja/CeWL * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD Already up-to-date. cloudflare/.git From https://github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD Already up-to-date.